1. How do I know if my load is an oversize transport load?
2. When do I need a company escort or police escort?
3. How will I know what permits will be required for my load?
4. Are there incidences when permits are not granted?
5. Are there times when oversize loads may not travel?
6. What time period is required to organise an oversize transport load?
7. What is the difference between demurrage and down time?
8. What happens if my load is damaged during transportation?
9. Do you transport items that are not oversize?
10. Do you do urgent deliveries?
11. Do you deliver to regional areas?
12. Does my load have to be a full trailer load?
13. Can you travel during school holidays?
14. What is the maximum weight I can load on one trailer?
15. What is the maximum length I can transport?
Don't waste anymore of your time trying to figure out the answers to those oversized transport questions. Let us give you the information in one short phone call. You can contact a overized transport co-ordinators on:
Steve Forrest Mobile: 0438 727 163
Jason Clift - Mobile: 0407 759 483